The AZ Delivery CH341A EEPROM Mini programmers enable a wide range of options for programming BIOS or SPI flash chips, including EEPROMs such as 24xx or 25xx, which can be found in routers, access points, video cards. The ICS and BIOS chips are used in many electronic systems.
- The application and the procedure are the same, both for Windows as well as under Linux.
- Due to the base, the programming adapter is comfortable in the application
- ICS can be programmed with the enclosed connector without having to remove the chip from the board
- Practical adapters are included in the set.
- CH341A/B programmer device with USB connection
- Three adapter boards are included
- USB button For BIOS/EEPROM with plug
- 1 x SOP8 test clip
- 1.8V USB Uart adapter
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin converter
Computer memory type:
Chip wch ch341a/b
Graphics card interface
I2C, Spi, Uart
24 / 25
88 x 28 x 15 mm
Number of USB 2.0 connections
More extensive scope
SPI EEPROM Programmer supports: PC motherboard, LCD monitor, DVD, Router programmer for Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system.
User -friendly operation
The conversion from USB to TTL is supported by this programmer EEPROM and the connection with different chips is very easy.
Welcome in the Azdelivery family! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Arduino and Raspberry PI. We are happy to be able to offer you a number of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support. AZ-Delivery: Your microelectronics expert!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.