- ✔️ The TP5400 chip combines charge controller and voltage regulator in the smallest space.
- ✔️ The module is ideal to supply your microcontroller projects with a Li-Po or Li-Ion battery.
- ✔️ The charge controller switches off reliably at 4.2V and offers protection against deep discharge.
- ✔️ Thanks to the low consumption of 0.1 mA, the module can remain permanently connected to the battery.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
- Thanks to the TP5400 chip, this power bank module combines a charge regulator with a voltage regulator and allows projects to be powered in the smallest of spaces.
- Allows charging of Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries
- The maximum charging current of up to 1000 mA with self-deactivation ensures short charging times and protects the battery.
- The module consumes only 0.1 mA and can therefore remain connected to the battery when not in use
- The battery can be easily charged via micro-USB.
- Of course, when you buy by AZDelivery, you receive fully automatic and also guarantee a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS Compliance by purchase from the German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.