- ✔️ This I/O port expander has two opposing programmable interrupt source outputs and three hardware address pins that allow up to eight devices on the same module.
- ✔️ It can convert 16-bit parallel data into I2C data and vice versa. High-Speed I2C Interface: 100kHz, 400kHz or 1.7MHz
- ✔️ The module has two 8bit I/O ports (configured as INPUT by default)
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
AZDelivery MCP23017 Module
a 16-bit remote bidirectional I/O port expander
The MCP23017 is capable of converting 16-bit parallel data to serial data of the IIC interface and converting each other.
The Power-on Reset (POR) sets the registers to their default values and initializes the device state machine.
The Polarity Switching Register configures the polarity of the GPIO input.
Configurable Interrupt output pins: configurable as active-high, active-low or open-drain.
Configurable Interrupt-source: Interrupt-on-change from configured register, default settings or pin changes.
- High-Speed I2C Interface: 100kHz, 400kHz or 1.7MHz
- Low Standby current: 1uA (max.)
- Max sink current: up to 20mA per I/O pin
- Polarity reversal register to configure the polarity of the input port data
- Operating Voltage: from 2.7V to 5.5V.
For top quality microelectronics, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.