- ✔️ AZ-Delivery LM2596S DC-DC Power Supply Adapter Step Down Module for Arduino is Step Down converter for stepless and efficient voltage level control (energy loss < 8%).
- ✔️ Input Voltage of the AZ-Delivery LM2596S DC-DC Power Supply Adapter Step Down Module for Arduino is: 4.5 V - 35 V.
- ✔️ Output Voltage of the AZ-Delivery LM2596S DC-DC Power Supply Adapter Step Down Module for Arduino is (adjustable): 4 V - 34 V.
- ✔️ Maximum Output Current of these handy AZ-Delivery LM2596S DC-DC Step Down modules is up to 2 A.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
if you interpose the AZ-Delivery StepDown voltage converter LM2596. With less than 8% loss, this converter is
very efficient and often saves the different energy sources in order to be able to supply your devices with energy.
Determine the desired output voltage simply and analogously using the rotary resistance. Please note that these are at least 2V lower
must be as the incoming tension. With currents of more than 1 A at the output or 10 V voltage difference, we recommend the use of a heat sink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.