- ✔️ AZ-Delivery KY-024 Linear Magnetic Hall Effect Sensor Module for Arduino is universal hall sensor module with potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity of the sensor and it provides both analog and digital outputs.
- ✔️ This handy magnetic hall sensor has A3141 chipset, 49E Linear Hall-Effect Sensor, a LM393 Dual Differential Comparator, a potentiomenter, two leds and six resistors. It is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266 etc.
- ✔️ Operating voltage of the AZ-Delivery KY-024 Linear Magnetic Hall Effect Sensor Module for Arduino is: 3.3 V - 5 V.
- ✔️ Our KY-024 Hall Effect Sensor Modules are ideal to use for temperature control, proximity switches, detecting alarms or rotary encoders.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
- Universal Hall Sensor Module
- With LM393 and Poti
- Operating voltage 3.3 V - 5 V
- Usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery
- Of course, when you buy by AZDelivery, you receive fully automatic and also guarantee a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS Compliance by purchase from the German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.