- ✔️ With the powerful ESP32 microcontroller installed it is an absolute novelty on the market!
- ✔️ Convenient prototyping by simple programming via Lua script or in the Arduino IDE and breadboard compatible design.
- ✔️ This board features 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips from TSMC as well as 40nm low-power technology.
- ✔️ The included eBook 📖 from AZ-Delivery allows you to start your project straight away and save time time setting up the product.
- ✔️ Of course, when you purchase through AZDelivery, you will receive fully automatic and guaranteed an invoice including VAT and in accordance with German standards, as well as the usual high ⭐⭐⭐⭐ AZ-Delivery quality and fast delivery from Germany by purchasing from AZ-Delivery Vertriebs GmbH!
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZDelivery ESP32, which is 100% identical to the original of the manufacturer Espressif, combines in a single microcontroller chip a CPU with 2 Tensilica-LX6 cores, clocked with up to 240 MHz, and 512 kilobytes of SRAM. It integrates a wireless unit for WLAN (according to 802.11bgn) and Bluetooth (Classic and LE).
The WLAN function supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2. In addition, it can also act as an access point or sniffer in the WLAN. Over 32 GPIO pins are available, among others, UART, I2C, SPI, DAC, ADC (12 Bit), all GPIO pins can be used as input or output.
For the first steps with a NodeMCU, the included E-book from AZDelivery can assist you with the setting up, which comes with the product.
Look forward to your accustomed quick delivery of your development board by purchasing at AZDelivery!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.