- ✔️Powerful ESP32 microcontroller installed! Absolute novelty on the market!
- ✔️ Convenient prototyping through easy programming via Lua script or in the Arduino IDE and breadboard-compatible design.
- ✔️ This board features 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips from TSMC and 40nm low-power technology.
- ✔️ Through the free eBook 📖 from AZ-Delivery, you can get started with your project right away without having to spend a lot of time setting up the product.
- ✔️ With a purchase through AZDelivery, you will of course also receive a fully automatic and guaranteed invoice including VAT and according to German standards, as well as the usual high ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ AZ-Delivery quality and fast delivery from Germany by purchasing from AZ-Delivery Vertriebs GmbH!
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
- Powerful ESP32 microcontroller installed!
- Comfortable prototyping through simple programming via Lua script or in the Arduino IDE and breadboard-compatible construction
- This board features 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips from TSMC as well as 40nm low-power technology.
- The module has 38 pins and offers more functions than a 30-pin module. And it's smaller and more convenient to use.
- ThisDev Kit Cwas designed by Espressif to provide an easy introduction to programming the newEnable ESP32 dual-core processor. With a multitude of new sensors and functionsthis board represents the next step in IoT development.
- The ESP32 processor used combines a CPU with 2 Tensilica LX6 cores, clocked at up to 240 MHz, and 512 kilobytes of SRAM in a single microcontroller chip. To do this, it integrates a radio unit for WLAN (according to 802.11bgn) and Bluetooth (Classic and LE). The WLAN function supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2. It can also act as an access point or sniffer in passive mode in the WLAN.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.