- ✔️ AZ-Delivery 4 Relay 5V Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger for Arduino is perfect for all different DIY projects
- ✔️ This 5V 4-channel relay module with optocouplers is perfect for driving up to 4 devices with larger current. max. 50V AC / 5A or 30V DC / 5A
- ✔️ The 4 channel relay module is equipped with high current relay and standard screw terminals, which can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
- ✔️ Dimensions of the AZ-Delivery 5V 4 Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger for Arduino are approximately (L x W x H): 76 mm x 56 mm x 19 mm.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
- This 5V 4-channel relay module with optocouplers is perfect for controlling up to 4 devices with larger currents.
- The optocouplers are used to transmit the signals between the two electrically isolated circuits - e.g. your Arduino and your connected device with a higher current.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Switching voltage: 10A - 250VAC
- Dimensions: LBH approx.76mm x 56mm x 19mm
- The usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery as well FREE eBook to download!
- Of course, when you purchase from AZDelivery, you will receive one automatically and guaranteed Invoice including VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS compliance by buying from a German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.