- ✔️ Get a five-piece deal of the AZDelivery 1.3-inch OLED I2C Display at a special quantity discount price.
- ✔️ The innovative OLED technology gives the 0.91-inch display a strong contrast. With the self-luminous pixels not requiring backlight, the display has better performance than a conventional LCD display as well as being low power consumption.
- ✔️ Using only four pins, display offers an easy connection to Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc via the I2C interface. It also gives a lot of space for displaying elements due to the high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels.
- ✔️ Thanks to the standard SSH 1106 controller, libraries for Arduino, Raspberry and co are readily available which makes programming very easy. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Product information "AZ-Delivery 1.3" OLED Display I2C/IIC/TWI 128x64 Pixel"
Monochromes 1.3"OLED display with 128 x 64 pixels
This display is very small with 3,7cm screen diagonal and can be read well with high contrast. The display consists of 128x64 white OLED pixels which are individually controlled by the built-in SH1106 chip.
As the pixels are illuminated, no background lighting is required, which has a positive effect on the power consumption and gives the display a high contrast.
It is ideal for easy use with microcontrollers such as Arduino, ATmega, STM32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC, TTL logic. The display is controlled via the I2C interface and requires only four connections.
A typical pine-lining with an Arduino looks like this:
VCC > 5V
GND > GND
SDA > A4
SCL > A5
For use with an Arduino board we recommend the U8glib library which also contains some sample sketches.
- Chip set: SH1106
- Visible angle:
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Control: I2C / TWI
- Pine coating: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA
- Completely built module as shown
- Usually high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by order at AZ-Delivery; and Free eBook for download!
- Of course, when you purchase with AZDelivery you will get a fully automatic Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS-Conformity by purchase from the German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.